Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The crazy Far Right and Left...

zyxt9

https://theweek.com/cartoons/963859/political-cartoon-maga-antifa

This cartoon is so spot on...

The Far Right fear Harris more than Biden...and yet they are trying to push the Hunter laptop and any other angle to remove Biden from office...without realizing Harris will then become POTUS.

No, I am not suggesting the Far Right are intelligent folk, but inability to think about what happens next is right up there with the "Defund Police" idiots who fail to realize without a police force there is nothing to stop the Far Right extremists from just waltzing into any Far Left area like Portland and just begin killing people. No police means no investigations or arrests and therefore it is just Open Season...but hey, go ahead and keep pushing to Defund Police...or attempting to remove Biden because of the inability to realize Harris then becomes POTUS...and her VP nominations would be VERY interesting.

I wonder whether or not either extreme figuring these things out will result in them actually trying to assist the other side. Seems to me the Far Left would love for Harris to replace Biden, so let's help the Far Right remove him! Those on the Far Right have not yet realized how Defund the Police allows them to commit mass murder!

The only thing preventing more craziness is the stupidity of each side. Brilliant!!! It's like a bad B movie plot that could actually find success! Tinsel, get your contacts together and make it into a current day Wag The Dog type film with Hoffman and De Niro playing the parts of Biden and Trump!

https://theweek.com/cartoons/963859/political-cartoon-maga-antifa

This cartoon is so spot on...

The Far Right fear Harris more than Biden...and yet they are trying to push the Hunter laptop and any other angle to remove Biden from office...without realizing Harris will then become POTUS.

No, I am not suggesting the Far Right are intelligent folk, but inability to think about what happens next is right up there with the "Defund Police" idiots who fail to realize without a police force there is nothing to stop the Far Right extremists from just waltzing into any Far Left area like Portland and just begin killing people. No police means no investigations or arrests and therefore it is just Open Season...but hey, go ahead and keep pushing to Defund Police...or attempting to remove Biden because of the inability to realize Harris then becomes POTUS...and her VP nominations would be VERY interesting.

I wonder whether or not either extreme figuring these things out will result in them actually trying to assist the other side. Seems to me the Far Left would love for Harris to replace Biden, so let's help the Far Right remove him! Those on the Far Right have not yet realized how Defund the Police allows them to commit mass murder!
The only thing preventing more craziness is the stupidity of each side. Brilliant!!! It's like a bad B movie plot that could actually find success! Tinsel, get your contacts together and make it into a current day Wag The Dog type film with Hoffman and De Niro playing the parts of Biden and Trump!

My dude, thank you so much for the compliment.

That movie was actually made five years ago, Our Brand is Crisis.

It?s about the extremist divide you?re speaking of, and about how those divides are exploited by a few who know how to for personal gain.

It?s set in Bolivia, but it?s obviously a metaphor for what the creators foresaw this country was heading toward - at least that would make sense that it was; it?s an American film, and who gives a shit about Bolivia?

Anyways...after Jan. 6, sadly I feel we?re a lot closer to Bolivia than I ever thought we would be.

My dude, thank you so much for the compliment.

That movie was actually made five years ago, Our Brand is Crisis.

It?s about the extremist divide you?re speaking of, and about how those divides are exploited by a few who know how to for personal gain.

It?s set in Bolivia, but it?s obviously a metaphor for what the creators foresaw this country was heading toward - at least that would make sense that it was; it?s an American film, and who gives a shit about Bolivia?

Anyways...after Jan. 6, sadly I feel we?re a lot closer to Bolivia than I ever thought we would be.

Was previously unaware of that movie, def adding to my list.

Agree about Bolivia...and Jan 6th.

I like it. Not totally unlike Bush/Cheney.

Since Our Brand is Crisis already exists, we might not need a movie, but I could go for a single scene where Cheney and Harris discuss puppet master matters over drinks.

Back