Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The demise of the old board

its like a ghost town over there (espn boards)...........I really like this format over here. well done Monster and gang. Now if I can just figure out what this "karma" count means.............hmmmmm

Maybe only the Board Admin can do that but I know we dealt with it on that other Proboard forum. Usually a mod sent a PM to ask that the image be reduced if it was too wide, too big or inappropriate.

This board appears to be much more user friendly. Also, I think we don't have to live in fear of posting a football-related topic and having it instantly deleted by the mod-squad.

rayhowland3 said:
This board appears to be much more user friendly. Also, I think we don't have to live in fear of posting a football-related topic and having it instantly deleted by the mod-squad.
Hey Ray, glad you made it here.

LOL! Posters with 2 posts being in the top 10 most posts. That board use to be one of the most active of all the ESPN boards. Kind of sad really!

Back