Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The FIX is in!!!

tonyballs

Was wondering how long it would take!!!

Picking up the flag?!?!?! BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

What a FUCKING JOKE!!!

loser mentality. The Lions shit the bed in the final 3 quarters. The Lions had everything got their way in this game and they couldn't overcome one bad call. 14 points in the first then 2 FGs in the final 3 quarters.

How did ya all like boy that PI pick up really changed the entire outcome, anyone still beleive it's not all fixed?

Ya don't see that ever day without an explanation by the referee...

Also the defensive holding call when Dallas was offense and the receiver caught the pass on his back behind the line of scrimmage...

loser mentality. The Lions shit the bed in the final 3 quarters. The Lions had everything got their way in this game and they couldn't overcome one bad call. 14 points in the first then 2 FGs in the final 3 quarters.

Don't be fucking stupid on this one!!! ONE bad call?!?! The nail was in the coffin!! The Cowboys were done!!! The refs fucked us hard!!!

I didn't want to drink a lot tonight... but...

Sloshy sloshy time.

Fuck that call. Everyone went NUTS when we heard "There is no foul on the play."

I have NEVER FUCKING SEEN THAT.

Party bus reversal rigged for ratings I really don't know the reasons all I know is that imo the game is not clean

The only thing I can think if that Pettigrew had Hitchens by the face mask as the ball was being thrown...which may have made it kind of hard for Hitchens to get his turned around.

So maybe the refs quickly got together and decided interference on both players; no call...but...

If that's what was decided...should have been repeat the down...

Dez Bryant deserved a penalty for coming onto the field to argue the call, that is an easy penalty on him. If the refs weren't fixing the game it would have been a PI call + half the distance to the goal because of the Bryant penalty. !st down inside the 15.

Inexplicable. There is no way to explain it away, the game was fixed and the Fords should pull all Ford advertising from the NFL.

Watching how this unfolded from late third and that entire bullshit with nfl refs, goodell and tv revenues better matchup bullshit and non penalties on the cowboys, dez running out on the field and no penalty, holding on Lions receivers and the cowboys offensive line giving romo a half hour to throw the ball. just bullshit.

The only thing I can think if that Pettigrew had Hitchens by the face mask as the ball was being thrown...which may have made it kind of hard for Hitchens to get his turned around.

So maybe the refs quickly got together and decided interference on both players; no call...but...

If that's what was decided...should have been repeat the down...

I was thinking that too but they must have had some view because I couldn't see it..

now more than ever, one well-timed subjective call made by a single referee can alter the outcome of a vast majority of NFL game. Keep that in mind as the flags fly (or remained tucked in that back pocket)

http://thefixisin.net/nfl2014.html

Lots a good analogies here

"George Orwell wrote in his classic novel 1984, "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." Today, the boot is the NFL and the face is that of football fans everywhere. The problem is most fans don't seem to mind that spiked heel digging into their mug if it means they get a Sunday (and Thursday night and Monday night) full of football."

http://thefixisin.net/nfl2014.html

Back