Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Minnesota at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

mgeezer

The Official Minnesota at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

Last week, ramseyhouse77 got the point spread of 21. Closest to the score was lurker00110101 with a prediction of 27-7.

Predict the score of the Minnesota at Michigan game. No prizes but I will come back after the game to determine who came closest the point spread and the actual score. It

20-1 since 1968 game, eh?.....I was at the Ricky Foggie 1986 loss...did shrooms, lost my car keys, and stared at my car that had food, beer, and my wallet for a few hours........but I could have sworn they beat us once in the early/mid 70s. Oh Well.

UM 38

Minny 13

Sure would like to see a return TD.

damfran said:
20-1 since 1968 game, eh?.....I was at the Ricky Foggie 1986 loss...did shrooms, lost my car keys, and stared at my car that had food, beer, and my wallet for a few hours........but I could have sworn they beat us once in the early/mid 70s. Oh Well.

UM 38

Minny 13

Sure would like to see a return TD.

I passed my tickets for that game and shot a 10 pointer opening day on that Saturday morning. I was glad I didn't go. Lol!

My only freaking loss in 8 games the Big house was the 2005 debacle verses Minnesota... I do not expect a team that lost to North Dakota St. to beat us... I will be pissed if that happens... This better be like the old days and a 47-17 victory... They better find a way for DR to start completing some passes because sooner or later we are going to need that.

After last weeks loss a demoralized Gopher team comes into the big house and loses big.

45-7 Michigan.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Jever4321 said:
UM - 34
UM - 21

See what I did there...

Yeah, you picked the Gooophers. You better switch that around before geezer locks you in.
Hah, I always put Michigan first! You know that.
grin.png

I will say U of M 45 Minny 17. Although I would really like a shut out. I hope we have a huge lead at half and get Devin some time.

Michigan has lost at least twice since 1968. Checking the series now... looks like we lost in '77, '86, and '05.

Michigan 35
Minn 13

Back