Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
soooo...the last recruiting thread was taken over by six year olds. Post any information about Michigan football and basketball recruiting here. Whether it's your own information or from a respected recruiting site, the information goes here.

01010011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101110 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00101110

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]01010011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101110 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00101110

Suck it? That's not very nice.

we'll see in his last post buddyboy said Brionte Dunn will come to MICHIGAN

If anyone cares, the hockey team just landed a top ten recruit from Rochester, Michigan and he is also the captain of the USA under 18 team, Jacob Trouba is the name

I'm prolly going to see pharoh brown play tomorrow if the weather holds out and I can take my 2 year old. His highschool is about a half mile from my house. My neighbor and friend of mine is also a defensive coach there. He said that when Oregon contacted him they said they were more interested in him as a TE(!) stating that he was one of the best they have seen in the nation. It will be interesting to see if um moves him here or keeps him on the Dline. Will let u know what I observe tomorrow.

There were rumblings before we had a couple people leave the program that Pharoh would move to wide receiver. Not the case anymore and he has a higher ceiling at D end.

"@TomVH: Both @TomLuginbill and @CraigHaubert say that Michigan is the team that has filled their needs the best on the recruiting trail."

Hard to say this as a buckeye fan but I'm glad that Allen Gant is going to UM, I'm sure he made paps proud. I went to Southview and know 2 guys who coach(ed) the football team, the kid is a beast. Also Wormley is a beast from Whitmer (Koger when to the same school).

Your class coming up is looking very good, getting all the top guys in state and picking up a few guys from the great state of Ohio has always helped UM.

just thought id let you guys in on this, brionte dunn and his dad hated yesterdays game and will be at the next home game

Maize&blue21 said:
just thought id let you guys in on this, brionte dunn and his dad hated yesterdays game and will be at the next home game

say wuh?

hated the Michigan game or the OSU game? And will be to our next home game?

Maize&blue21 said:

Link or it didn't happen! ;)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Maize&blue21":aeo7231u]just thought id let you guys in on this, brionte dunn and his dad hated yesterdays game and will be at the next home game

say wuh?

hated the Michigan game or the OSU game? And will be to our next home game? [/quote:aeo7231u]hated the osu game and will be at the next michigan home game

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Monster ":eek:r1sf2az]

say wuh?

hated the osu game and will be at the next michigan home game[/quote:eek:r1sf2az]

thought so. thanks for the info. good news to get him into the big house.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Monster ":0ss7p31n]

say wuh?

hated the osu game and will be at the next michigan home game[/quote:0ss7p31n]

Well, that could mean that he hated that his favorite team, OH*, lost

or

He might've hated what he saw from the OH* team and coach.

The next home game is the Purdue game. Will that game be similar to the Minnesota game?

Hungry said:
Maize&blue21 said:
hated the osu game and will be at the next michigan home game

or

The next home game is the Purdue game. Will that game be similar to the Minnesota game?

could also have meant he hated what he saw in our game (the playcalling).

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Hungry said:

or

no his dad and bri'onte both said they hated what they saw for osu and think they are a complete mess and were supposed to meet with the coaches after the game but left the game early angry at them asking when the next michigan game was
could also have meant he hated what he saw in our game (the playcalling).

And this is all coming from Twitter, right? From following people on Twitter who are tweeting or re-tweeting things about the Dunn family & the state of things in Ohio*...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back