Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

We traded our 2nd rd our 4th rd and our 7th rd for #40 in 2nd rd and a 5th rd

wheels- we still have our 2nd rounder. it was 2 4th round picks and a 7th round pick. and i assume the 2nd 4th is next year. heard them break it on ESPN as i am watching it now

that is exactly what i just heard on ESPN!!!!!!. the other 4th may be next year's fourth

They trade back yesterday with Minnesota and picked up a 4th and just picked up another 4th from the lions. So they moved back twice and picked up two 4th rounders combined.

like the pick....but trading up to get a OLB when there were a lot of quality DEs on the board....meh. I also don't like losing value to get an OLB. why does mayhew insist on trading picks away every fucking year lol.....its hilarious.

That would have been a steal if we just gave up 4ths.

Last edited:
Back