Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official 2014 Draft Thread

Anyone know if he can play Guard? I know that there's been talk of Sims playing hurt last year and not really sure how long he'll be effective.

Swanson, IMO, was the best Center in the draft. Not sure I like the pick though.

Good D left on the board I'd have rather had.

Swanson will probably see time at OG this year with Sims getting older and battling injury, then he can replace Crayola next year.

I can't tell if they really are going straight BPA or if they just have confidence in our DL and the younger CBs that we have drafted in recent years.

Swanson will probably see time at OG this year with Sims getting older and battling injury, then he can replace Crayola next year.

He would have to get hurt. Offensive lineman play every play unless they get hurt. He won't play this year..

You'll all love this pick ala Rieff. Great pick

I wasn't really excited about Warford a year ago either, but I am loving it now.

I am sure this will make me happy before long. He's a great young center, and our line just got younger still.

4th best center and 175th rated player in draft according to scouts.....questionable value considering what was on the board. Wont see a snap this year....

I wasn't really excited about Warford a year ago either, but I am loving it now.

I am sure this will make me happy before long. He's a great young center, and our line just got younger still.

I think you nailed it when you said the I line gets younger. I like what we have with Reiff, warlord, waddle, and now hopefully Swanson to replace raiola. If all goes well sims is the only one we will have to replace soon due to age.

Back