Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official 2018 nfl draft thread

hmm - Guice must be an absolute madman....glad they finally drafted a RB though

Well I won’t complain about a RB pick don’t know if he was the best available or not though

I've never seen someone love a city / state so much after spending such little time there. Burelsons love for Detroit is insane, but I love the man

Oh fuck...

Trade up for a rb. Cause best and that pot smoker guy worked out well. Then we pick an injury prone guy with bum ankles. Least amount of picks to start the draft....give up picks to move up for a rb lol. Same ol lions.

Everytime i watched Auburn i was very impressed with this kid ..... 1-cut, N-S runner. Good vision. Tough. 17: 1391 rush 18 TD

I didn't know much about Kerryon but those highlights make him look a lot like Leveon Bell

Oh fuck...

Trade up for a rb. Cause best and that pot smoker guy worked out well. Then we pick an injury prone guy with bum ankles. Least amount of picks to start the draft....give up picks to move up for a rb lol. Same ol lions.

same ol hughes

Oh fuck...

My thoughts exactly, every time I see him play, he's limping around

email Patricia and Bob Quinn and tell them how upset you are. :) I'm sure they will listen.

Last edited:
Back