Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread 2022 Edition

But the committee wants to do this. They could have easily if they had had Alabama
Five and Osu 6. Now they really can?t

This is what they want to do.

Georgia
Um
Alabama
Osu

Last edited:
Georgia
Michigan
TCU
OSU

Tcu has better wins, better SOS and only loss was in OT of a game Ohio state couldn't even make it to.

Save the rematch if both teams deserve it.

I hope you're right. It's just weird if a team can lose a game and not drop a single spot. I'd much rather have TCU.

But committee seems to value getting to playing a title game.

Again, i hope you guys are right.

We can beat TCU, OSU. I don't think we can beat Georgia unless JJ goes crazy. I think OSU has a slightly better shot to beat them right now only because of their WRs and QB.

This team proved me wrong many times this year so we'll see.

He loves you too.

But he loves God more.

He says it every time he?s talked to on camera

I mean...if it bonds the team, I'm okay with it. Just weird hearing Harbaugh constantly referencing the bible and how they're on a godly mission. And now the players are all on it too. Good for them, but wow don't even hear the sec bible thumping teams talking like that

I mean...if it bonds the team, I'm okay with it. Just weird hearing Harbaugh constantly referencing the bible and how they're on a godly mission. And now the players are all on it too. Good for them, but wow don't even hear the sec bible thumping teams talking like that

If it works don?t break it by I agree with you. I have always thought everyone?s Religious views should be kept private. But that is just me. USA is a melting pot that should respect all Religion point of views. I?m sure out of 100-200 football players coaches and support staff their has to be I?m sure there are some who are not Christians.

Back