Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread 2023 Edition

b311j

usa_today_17295713.0.jpg

Hey - is there no other M fan - except of course for thewolverines24 - who knows our school has a Men?s? basketball game going on right now?

On FS1, on the road v Oregon, down by three at the half - certainly surmountable.

There?s a game thread thewolverines24 started, for anyone who wants to tune in and participate.

Screw it. Until a single another Michigan poster post to today?s hoops thread, I?m just going to post hoops posts on this thread. McDaniel four out of four 4 threes lighting up the second half, Michigan up by five.

Turning off the feelings of the depressing hoops loss to getting pumped up for the threepeat!

Go Blue! Fuck the B1G!

GO BLUE!! Win big! Beat the Hawkeyes to a pulp. Leave do doubt who is the number 1 team in this country!

Well, say what you will about Cade, he picked the right team to transfer to in the B1G. Would have been back in the championship game if he hadn't gotten injured.

Zinter is on the sideline. Great to see that. Would love to have seen the captains tell Jim they wanted to make JJ a captain.

I want JJ to throw for 400 yards and 5 TDs tonight and tell Cade "THAT'S why I won, bitch."

I always liked Cade in the B1G Championship season before last.

He?s not even playing tonight, right?

Anyways he?s gone. Go Blue.

Michigan versus Everybody.

Back