Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread

b311j

10256691-large.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Today's game plan. Simple. Easy to remember.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-155845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-155845_Chrome.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Go Blue!!!

Downtown Indy is a mad house. My wife and I walked about the entirety of every bar area of downtown to find two seats to watch the game. Most places had lines well out the door and down the street.

Go Blue!!!

Downtown Indy is a mad house. My wife and I walked about the entirety of every bar area of downtown to find two seats to watch the game. Most places had lines well out the door and down the street.

I think Indy had a lot going on this weekend any way. Hooiser Beef Congress is happening and the Pacers play tonight or last night. I know I couldn't get a table at St Elmos this weekend or next so I booked a table at Harry and Izzys on the north side.

I think Indy had a lot going on this weekend any way. Hooiser Beef Congress is happening and the Pacers play tonight or last night. I know I couldn't get a table at St Elmos this weekend or next so I booked a table at Harry and Izzys on the north side.

Pacers played last night but there's conventions in town. There's always conventions going on here. Convention capitol of America.

I will say that Michigan fans outnumbered Iowa about 20 to 1 while walking around. This might be a quasi home game. Iowa fans were definitely drunker.

The one thing I hate about Iowa...way too much yellow in the stadium. I like seeing our maize in the crowd, but with Iowa's colors they kind of mix in.

OK, so we are not the fucking home team? What in the fucking fuck???!!

Last edited:
Back