Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official combine thread

They also wanted to switch to a 34, but thats what this board is full of, creamers and dreamers.

Now that we dodged te'o at #5, I pray we can dodge him the rest of the draft as he slides down the boards.

Alabama's Dee Milliner, considered best corner available, runs a unofficial 4.31 in his first 40.

True. Philly is definitely in play. If he is there please Mayhew run to the podium.

With the moves Philly made yesterday they are in need of DL help more than we are. And if Joeckel goes to KC then IMO Miliner not only fills a huge need but also is BPA.

True. Philly is definitely in play. If he is there please Mayhew run to the podium.

That brings me to a good idea. They should change the draft so when round 1 starts, all 32 teams run the podium, like a battle royal. Whoever get's their card in first gets the better pick. Of course that would probably help guys like Rex Ryan and Andy Reid, the immovable object.

Robert Alford and Trufant both had good 4 times in the upper 4.3s. And Xavier Rhodes in the 4.4s. Plus Amerson suprised but he might be a safety prospect but ran a 4.39. Detroit could get one of those guys in Round 2 if they go DE or OT at 5.

Poyer and Logan Ryan mid 4.5s. Banks low 4.6s. Will Davis and McFadden low 4.5s. Mathieu 4.50

Last edited:
Is Rhodes suppose to go in the 1st? If Mayhew wants large, physical corners, this guy definitely fits that mold. Match this guy up on Calvin every practice and just let them have at it. I really want the Lions to grab this guy

Back