Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official ECU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

He was way off off sides. JJ is a idiot. He should know better.

That was a home cooking call.

Yeah, it was too close. Have been disappointed with the play on offense overall so far, especially the Oline blocking. All the preseason talk was how the Oline was going to be so great. Not so far in this game. Get it together.

Yeahhh he was 1.5 yards over the LOS when he released the ball lol. Maybe that?s a sign that we?ll actually get some calls this year

Michigan TD.

Mgoblue don?t seem to have the audio.

My wife is pissed off that we can?t watch the game without paying more money.

Like, really pissed off.

And you don?t want to piss her off.

Michigan TD.

Mgoblue don?t seem to have the audio.

My wife is pissed off that we can?t watch the game without paying more money.

Like, really pissed off.

And you don?t want to piss her off.

I am in the Philippines and am able to watch lol sorry brother

Yeahhh he was 1.5 yards over the LOS when he released the ball lol. Maybe that?s a sign that we?ll actually get some calls this year

Could work in just the opposite way. Word gets out that Michigan got a ridiculous call and refs might think they have to make up for it and make calls that go against Michigan.

Expected the running game to be much better for Michigan. Well, passing game will open things up for the running game, as they say.

Ridiculous. He was clearly past the line.

yeah, we got away with one there.

ECU seems to be selling out to stop the run. Everyone is open downfield, and the pass blocking is solid. Just throw it to build a lead now, then go back to the run

ECU is selling out to stop the run. The passing game looks so much better than last year already.

It?s weird.

I have app on my phone, tablet, and old Sony plasma tv. But my 1 year old Sony tv doesn?t have the peacock app. I?m streaming through my phone to the new tv.

I?m sure it?s easy fix to get the app on the tv I just don?t know how to do it.

Last edited:
ECU is selling out to stop the run. The passing game looks so much better than last year already.

Listening on MGOBLUE. Good early challenge to the running game. Still got two good runs in this game even though they are selling out to stop the run.

why would they change their QB now? at least give the first guy a half.

Back