Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Georgia vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CF-MF'-P Edition

b311j

][V][GoBlue!!!!

5OaNniHc9-Jz2kpDS6knr4b3QPDRqJZtdm2sKggQqruQrZqEUsF0lSV9pRVN_jyzIvGP_aNB0PUfC87JvkrHLBN_HOEXB8U_xsnUZfpq2YscaPfUJ-jFIB5FwYzGWjrpa7_yUxBn

@SamWebb77
confirmed with a pair of sources that Dax Hill is expected to play against Georgia

Are you kidding me?!?!? It's here! It's like Christmas when I was a kid!

Are you kidding me?!?!? It's here! It's like Christmas when I was a kid!

Yesterday at my gym, it crossed my mind that this is the time of year when we are likely to look back to a year ago, and remember what were we doing?

And I just now remember suddenly one thing I was doing.

I was one of the few people on this board defending Michigan keeping Harbaugh, and being optimistic about the prospect of the upcoming season?

And let's not forget how great it is to be in the playoff with ND and OSU the first two teams out.

I'm wearing the same Michigan long sleeve shirt that I wore against OSU and Iowa. Didn't wash it. Smells like victory.

Wearing my Woodson rose hat and Tom Brady jersey. Tom was the QB in our last Orange Bowl victory so it felt right.

Last edited:
Back