Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Well the spread was 21 went up to 22.. depends where you got the number. Maybe you could Middle it .

Seems like Michigan is every teams super bowl. Oh well. Indiana trap game is over

Last edited:
JJ 304 yrds passing, 1 INT that wasn't his fault. Corum 124 yrds rushing. Bell 121 receiving. Henning 58 yrds on kick returns.

JJ 304 yrds passing, 1 INT that wasn't his fault. Corum 124 yrds rushing. Bell 121 receiving. Henning 58 yrds on kick returns.

I think that interception was his fault but I am not upset that he wasn't afraid to try it. The defense made a great play but he forced a ball into double coverage so it's definitely his fault.

This offense is sorely missing Erick All, especially his blocking. Schoonmaker whiffed on a couple blocks today that led to TFLs on Corum. Obviously he is catching the ball real well, but hes not able to break tackles, like All, for those extra yards. You gotta get those extra yards against those smaller defenders. Defense played exceptional in the 2nd half. Still have linebacker issues. Colson and Barrett look lost way too much and their angles suck. Need more Jimmy Rolder rotated in. He has showed awareness and anticipation in his limited snaps. So glad the team was able to come together and take the game over. Trap game averted!!!! Now, its time to put the foot on the gas and roll Penn St.

To add, McCarthy needs to stop staring down his first read. Indiana was all over it today. He locked in to the receiver and Indiana almost had more than one pick today. I think somebody said something to him, cuz his reads in the 4th quarter were much different. He waited for his 2nd and 3rd reads to get free and was able to connect.

Last edited:
Back