Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Michigan - MSU Score Prediction Thread

yeah, the $1 bid on Price Is Right only works when you're the last to bid. I knew there was some risk but I didn't think it would be a uofm fan that would ruin it for me. Thanks sgg.

Ha! I didn't read the whole thread until you posted that, that's pretty funny. I loved watching Price is Right when I started home sick. Plinko was dope.

Ha! I didn't read the whole thread until you posted that, that's pretty funny. I loved watching Price is Right when I started home sick. Plinko was dope.

Plinko was pretty cool - zero skill but probably the most suspense/excitement. Even as a kid though, Bob?s Beauties were my favorite part of the show. My favorite game was the one where you had to pick whether each digit in the price was higher or lower. I think that?s what got me hooked on betting over/unders later in life.

Last edited:
By the way, was this always going to be a noon game? Wasn?t it originally scheduled for 7pm and if so, when did they bump it? I feel like we were talking about a Halloween night game early on - was that just speculation?

By the way, was this always going to be a noon game? Wasn?t it originally scheduled for 7pm and if so, when did they bump it? I feel like we were talking about a Halloween night game early on - was that just speculation?

I never heard the 7 pm start time, so I'm thinking just speculation. Gametime wasn't announced until October 18th: https://www.wilx.com/2021/10/18/game-time-set-michigan-vs-michigan-state-set-kickoff-noon-saturday/

I prefer the noon kickoff. This is going to be an emotional game and if people had all day to tailgate beforehand there would be a lot more shenanigans and fights breaking out what have you.

I?ll take this prediction for the win with the 4 point spread and picking sparty.

Back