Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN v Maryland Score Prediction Thread

TheVictors

I don't know about the rest of the Alumni/fanbase/MICHIGAN world, but I've had a gigantic smile on my face all week long! What a tremendous ass-whipping of the overrated and over-hyped Irish from South Bend and FOURTEEN YEARS of bragging rights!! I will be sixty ****ing years old the next time we face noter dame, if I make it that far... (kidding).

Well, on to Maryland.

MICHIGAN comes into this one on a roll. Beginning two weeks ago in Happy Valley and continuing through last weekend's torrential rains in Ann Arbor, the team seems to have shifted into a higher gear and is playing better football. Maryland, on the other hand, comes into the game riding a three game losing streak, including injuries to some key players. The team started 2019 on fire with offensive numbers that grabbed the media's attention, but unlike MICHIGAN, they seem to be playing worse as the season goes on.

Vegas seems to have recognized these trends because while MICHIGAN opened as the favorite at -17, the line has now moved to a full three TD margin, MICHIGAN -21. The Over/Under for the game is a lofty 55.5, but unlike last week, weather will not be an issue ...Partly Cloudy and in the mid-50's with light winds.

In honor of the Dead going back on Tour last night in NY, I thought I would also share this shot taken during the Maryland practice this week....

51LX%2B3h73RL.jpg

So go ahead and post your score predictions with some supportive analysis if you wish, but leave the woofing and barking for other threads (unless you want to drop something on Noter Dame just for fun!)

Last edited:
Will miss game as traveling tomorrow to Cleveland for a funeral

sorry to hear that, ML

and damn, bphillips ...

MICHIGAN - 38
Terrapins - 9

Little Vic says (just before kickoff)

MICHIGAN- 38
Terps - 10

great minds ......

Last edited:
when I first read the OP, I assumed the "in honor of the dead" part was about the kid from MD that DJ Durkin made practice to death last year

56-3 Michigan. Offense is still clicking, defense shuts down Maryland. Game is out of reach for MD by the half, both McCaffrey and Milton see significant playing time in the 2nd half.

Michigan - 45
College Age Mutant Football Turtles - 10

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lotta big margins there! Everyones predicting such a huge blowout. Im a bit more concerned of a letdown/trap game situation here. Especially considering we play worse on the road.

Michigan 30
Maryland 23

Back