Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Indiana Score Prediction Thread

TheVictors

Sorry for the brevity and typos but I'm remote from my office and likely tied up the rest of the day and tomorrow ...

So post your predictions with some supportive analysis if you wish, but leave the woofing and barking for other threads ....and I (or a Mod) can add in the Vegas info later.

[edit] As of this typing, Vegas spreads range between 22.5 and 28, with the over/under at 53 points

John O'Korn and I don't care,

Because Wilton's gone away ....

qrs0v.jpg

Last edited:
UM...34
IU....24

whatever. I just hope we don't overlook them and have to endure a second half of pacing around the room, wondering if we're going to survive.

I anticipate a close game again. Besides Speight being out, Indiana has given us battles lately. Defense has shown troubling signs with stopping the run also.

Michigan 31 Indiana 27

Sorry for the brevity and typos but I'm remote from my office and likely tied up the rest of the day and tomorrow ...

So post your predictions with some supportive analysis of you wish, but leave the woofing and barking for other threads ....and I (or a Mod) can add in the Vegas info later.

Because Wilton's gone away ....

As of this typing, Vegas spreads range between 22.5 and 28, with the over/under at 53 points. Vegas is still bullish on Michigan even though Wilton is out for the season, or just a game, or not at all.

Dicey weather supposed to get worse as the game goes on with the personnel adjustments and a refocused team ...

MICHIGAN - 31
Hoosiers - 21

Little Vic says --

MICHIGAN - 38
Indiana - 13

Last edited:
Back