Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Maryland Score Prediction Thread

TheVictors

Congratulations to deathroh (aka deathreau) for his score prediction in the MSU Cold Blooded Revenge Version of tOfficial Score Prediction Thread and his regression analysis methodology. Brilliant work!

Also, moral victories are for scrubs ... well, on to Maryland.

Former Harbaugh Defensive assistant DJ Durkin brings a scrappy (5-3) Maryland Terrapin squad into Ann Arbor this Saturday to face off against the undefeated and #2 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES. Boasting wins over both Michigan State and Purdue this season, the Terrapins are hoping to catch the Wolverines in a Paul Bunyan Trophy hangover and somehow pull the surprise upset of the College Football Season.

Certainly the experts see the Terps as underdogs as the line that initially favored the Wolverines at MICHIGAN -26.5 has now moved to MICHIGAN -31 with an Over/Under of 54 Total Points.

This program has won more games than any other.
This program has won a better percentage of its games than any other.
This team is averaging just under SEVEN TOUCHDOWNS per game.
This program is (18-3, .857) under Jim Harbaugh.
This team has a guy named Taco, a guy named McDoom and a guy named Butt...!!

This team features the most dynamic and exciting player in the sport right now ...
30598130252_022835a6f3_o.gif

So post your score predictions and some supportive analysis if you wish but leave the woofing and barking for the other threads.

p.s.
30559209362_1f010d7e29_o.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations to deathroh (aka deathreau) for his score prediction in the MSU Cold Blooded Revenge Version of tOfficial Score Prediction Thread and his regression analysis methodology. Brilliant work!

Also, moral victories are for scrubs ...

Yeah congratulations to death row.

I was closer on Michigan's point total, Michigan State's point total, and on the final margin of victory, but I guess death row must've beat me somehow with that point regression analysis shit.

I would make a prediction but I guess I don't see what the fucking point would be.

Yeah congratulations to death row.

I was closer on Michigan's point total, Michigan State's point total, and on the final margin of victory, but I guess death row must've beat me somehow with that point regression analysis shit.

I would make a prediction but I guess I don't see what the fucking point would be.

32-23
38-24 - dr
27-17 - Tinsel

closer on M - not closer on MSU - closer on margin

you split the pot. See Dorothy in accounts payable, she will cut you the check

Last edited:
32-23
38-24 - dr
27-17 - Tinsel

closer on M - not closer on MSU - closer on margin

you split the pot. See Dorothy in accounts payable, she will cut you the check

OH my bad...I was thinking that the final MSU tally was 17, my prediction - dyslexia kicked in.

I did hear that Dorothy is back is back from vacation - she cut her Oz trip short.

I haven't talk to her since she got back, but I hear she's returned with a certain fire-but she's also gotten a little bit witchy.

M 50
MD 7

Not sure why but I have a feeling we won't exactly roll Maryland over. We might come out asleep again like we did against MSU after this big win. I'm worried the team will be too relaxed looking ahead to the end of the year, and not take this game seriously making the final score closer than it should.

31-21 Michigan.

Maryland allows over 400 yards per game. Offense should be humming in this one.

Michigan - 52
Terps - 10

Maryland's defense is only a shade worse than MSU's; their pass defense is solid. they're 108th in rush defense. Teams that can run the ball... and are well-coached (i.e. not MSU) have all pounded them. They're also pretty one-dimensional on offense, & if they couldn't run on PennSt or Minnesota...

MICHIGAN...48
Maryland.....06

A bit of a hangover to start the game before Michigan rolls.

38-0

I tend to agree with Monster in that I think the team plays a bit sluggishly to begin the game but then starts to fire on all cylinders. Defense will be stout enough and make a play or two to spark the Offense.

MICHIGAN - 45
Maryland - 12

Little Vic says ...

MICHIGAN - 42
Maryland - 0

Last edited:
Early score by Maryland and then pure pain.

Maryland 7
Michigan 62

Back