Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs MTSU Score Prediction Thread

I agree, but it is beneficial to not be running a scheme that actively holds your team back. We're actually going to use slot WRs on a regular basis this year. We'll even be involving the RBs in the passing game.

UHNHNNNgGg...

sorry... I lost it there for a second.

you keep giving me flashbacks to fall 2008, and I have to close the door, take a deep breath, and remind myself that Harbaugh is still our HC, and we did not decide playing defense is optional, despite what the fans keep insinuating, and it won't all be that different this fall.

UHNHNNNgGg...

sorry... I lost it there for a second.

you keep giving me flashbacks to fall 2008, and I have to close the door, take a deep breath, and remind myself that Harbaugh is still our HC, and we did not decide playing defense is optional, despite what the fans keep insinuating, and it won't all be that different this fall.

And the type of offense Gattis runs is not Dick Rod's offense. Alabama had five WRs with more yards than our leading WR last year. This is much more a spread to pass offense than a spread to run.

Rod Richriguez was hired as Ole' Miss's OC to taint that program even more than it already is. He's taking is grimaces and eruptions with him, I expect.

No way this happens. Gattis doesn't run anything that resembles the Harbaugh/Pep offense from last year. No FB, no 6-man OL packages, and he runs a no huddle that doesn't take 30 seconds to get off every play.

Nico and DPJ are finally going to get the targets they deserve instead of us being able to say things like Minnesota's #2 WR had double the targets Nico did, or four different IU WRs got more targets, or three different MSU WRs had more targets and their RB only had 10 less targets than Nico.

I hope we put a ton of the offense on film instead of holding back. Need to game rep the new offense as much as possible.

Oh I don't think there will be any of the problems getting the play off or any of that. I didn't mean to imply that, but I'm thinking a lot of runs with the new backs and playing defense. No need to pour it all on MTSU.

I agree, but it is beneficial to not be running a scheme that actively holds your team back. We're actually going to use slot WRs on a regular basis this year. We'll even be involving the RBs in the passing game.

I believe this, but I don't think we really see it much until the game against Wisconsin

Little Vic says:

MICHIGAN - 42
MTSU - 3

Mrs. Vic says:

MICHIGAN - 31
MTSU - 7

I will go with ...

MICHIGAN - 63
MTSU - 3

Back