Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MICHIGAN vs Noter Dame Score Prediction Thread

I sure hope we can break this road ranked team thing. Hard to believe Michigan has not beaten a ranked road team in 11 years :/ But heck Michigan goes to France and guess who wins the world cup LOL... Man I want Michigan to blast this team
1000000000 to 0!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have it as 24-17-1 which is 42 games. The loser/dbag dame fan in our office scored a 42 (out of 100) on the Series-24 FINRA exam (FAIL!) a few years ago so we demoted him.

He then changed his Salesforce.com avatar to a pic of the scoreboard after that most recent loss in South Bend, 31-0 because he was upset I demoted and relocated him.

So I'm pretty certain ...vacated games notwithstanding, its 24-17-1

Last edited:
I sure hope we can break this road ranked team thing. Hard to believe Michigan has not beaten a ranked road team in 11 years :/ But heck Michigan goes to France and guess who wins the world cup LOL... Man I want Michigan to blast this team
1000000000 to 0!!!!!!

Michigan will probably have to beat some other ranked team on the road for it to count as breaking the record, because this is only preseason rankings and later in the year when ND is 2-3, people will say that it doesn't count.

MICHIGAN - 28
nd - 17

Keep having that score come to mind ...perhaps even with M down 17-14 and scoring two unanswered TDs, one of which on Defense.

I might miss this game, guys. Local nbc affiliate is having dispute with Directv and has been blocked for the last 2 weeks. Fuuuuuck!!!!

26-16 Michigan

Back