Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

They usually go right into the highlights for the game that is being showed. Not this game. What a slap in the face. It would be kind of funny if they completely left the game just to show espn news for the next 2 hours.

If they don't win this game, they could go 2-10. Who the hell are they going to beat??? Northwestern just went into PSU and dropped the hammer, so they not be as bad as I thought.

If they don't win this game, they could go 2-10. Who the hell are they going to beat??? Northwestern just went into PSU and dropped the hammer, so they not be as bad as I thought.

Corso said 4 wins this morning. A true seer

And Maryland just went into Indiana and laid down the sledge. Maryland was one of those games I thought at the beginning was a guaranteed W.

Last edited:
I think I saw your posts that you were talking about. That guy needs to learn English before he starts insulting you. Had to re-read his posts a few times before they made sense.

Me, too! lol

we have a storm going on and my directv went out...probably will be nice to not have to watch the rest of this

I just pulled up the Trey Burke vs Kansas highlights to make myself feel better.

Back