Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Michigan Football: Where we can make any defense look like the '85 Bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'll say it right now...Wilton Speight is Michigan's starting QB next year.

Shane Morris is just awful. He's absolutely awful. Absofuckinglutely awful.

Can we please let Devin Gardner start to use his legs, and let that set up the rest of the offense? We bitched about it last year, and all the hits he took, yada yada yada, but UM at least put points on the board.

Free DG.

If I were Catholic, I wouldn't have to give anything up for next Lent. I would just tell the priest that I followed the Michigan football season.

This team has shown no ability to score let alone mount a comeback. Too depressing. WTF Hoke!? WTF?

Nuss has turned our entire qb flock into a bunch of turds lol. Boy, that hire looks pretty dumb....

On a whim I almost bought tix at 9 this morning when I checked out the website to see what time they played. So glad I saved $200 and a 3 hour drive.

This is worse than 2008, 9 and 10.

This makes me want to cry.

It really is worse. For those year they had no QB or really bad ones, and were bringing in a completely new system. There is no excuse for this.

Last edited:
Why didn't he run around that giant cluster instead of right into it? Fucking come ON.

Michigan has lost to Minnesota twice in 30 years. Great day to play the 2nd year qb who has looked awful every time he's touched the field.

Back