Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

youre better off watching albion football than this crap....Michigan football is a joke...

There are few times I'd condone a mass walkout by fans. This is one of them.

All bitching aside, and in all honesty.

When UM gets the ball back, how much you want to bet they keep snapping the ball with under 12 to go on the play clock?!

This is probably the lowest I've felt as a Michigan fan in my 29 years. Worse than Rich Rod's 1st year, because at least you thought he was building towards something.

why would you pull the plug and put in a kid that hasn't even moved the ball into the redzone? lol.

One's a guy who's proven himself and who isn't playing well at the time.

The other's a guy with no track record of success at all and who is playing like shit.

You were wrong. You are wrong. You continue to be wrong.

lol no one even bothers covering a guy wide open in the end zone.....entire team blows.

Back