Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Tom, there's no COULD about it. This is the final nail in his tenure as the Michigan coach.

One's a guy who's proven himself and who isn't playing well at the time.

The other's a guy with no track record of success at all and who is playing like shit.

You were wrong. You are wrong. You continue to be wrong.

How was I wrong? I said DG would never lead this team anywhere....which is accurate.

But you got what you've wanted for the past two years

What did I want? Morris? I don't think i've called for him to start. I criticize DG for inconsistency and inaccuracy, but i've always thought DG should be the starter.

What giveaway will they have to get fans in the stands? Just buy one pepsi?

Just another embarrassment from Hoke and his staff....

Minnesota is clearly the better team..
Better coached no doubt about that..

Fuck You Hoke!

xlikxt.jpg

Watching the ND, Utah, and now this game, the opposing team plays with greater intensity as the game goes on, whereas Michigan plays worse. It seems they have now gone completely off the cliff.

DG has past success. Shane has never even thrown a TD. Devin should have started. I said in the beginning that we'd lose if shane started and we're going to.

Brandon's too arrogant to fire Hoke this weekend. He'll pray for a turnaround in October, hope for a 6-7 win season and bowl berth, and then we'll all be doing this song and dance again next season.

It's going to take Brandon to get canned for Hoke to get canned.

I don't even know what to say at this point. I know that I'm tired of feeling this way every single game though.

Back