Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I'm not saying don't go after a Harbaugh or Miles.

I'm saying that if they turn UM down, you go on to someone else, not just stick with Hoke.

Oh I agree. Hoke has to be gone no matter what, even if they settled on me as the next HC.

Yes announcer, this was part of the plan. Have Morris play 3 quarters, get hurt, and then that'll be long enough for Gardner to look fresh.

coming onto a thread a couple times a week just to argue nonsensical points and put others down...yup pretty trolllike.

People know me from the old days here. I hate coming to this site these days to read some of the jackassery that takes place here.

id love to see devins wrist band:

run right
run right far
run left
run middle
don't throw it to the other team
hold the ball

I guess we know why Saban got rid of this offensive coordinator... I am just not all that sure Borgis was not better...

Brady should just go straight to his office, pack his s&it and leave.

id love to see devins wrist band:

run right
run right far
run left
run middle
don't throw it to the other team
hold the ball

Yeah, the offense has really sucked since he just came in.

Morris was way better all day.

Last edited:
Back