Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Gotta score two more times and go for 2 point conversions.....my 8 year old son is optimistic that it could happen. Too bad I'm not feeling the optimism. LOL

Wil someone in the media have the sand to ask Hoke if he will coach the next game?

There is NO WAY that Morris demonstrated any acumen in practice to earn the starting QB spot with his performance today.

what does that have to do with my post? Its been reported that Nuss has had to dumb down the offense so devin can understand it......

It's been reported that Nuss' offense is less complicated than Borges' offense and in Spring practice he dumbed it down even more for everyone. Fall camp brought out the full O.

This team needs someone willing to step up and lead. Show some fight. There is plenty of talent on this team to win. They need someone who can rally the team. I don't know if their are too many big egos for one guy to take the lead. But that is what this team needs.

I hope Hoke goes with, "You Raise Me Up" as he walks into his press conference.

Rumsey, I don't know how much talent there truly is on this team. People keep saying that, but I'm not sure I buy into it.

Back