Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official ND vs ][V][ichigan UTL IV Game Thread

They missed a hold on Hutch. He was grabbed on the arm when came around the edge. That pass should have never of happened.

He hit his plant leg. I didn't say it wasn't a bad call, just saying that it wasn't a stupid play by mcgrone. I give up trying to discuss shit on here.

Maybe you should, because you either apparently don?t read posts you respond to, or don?t comprehend what you read very well.

Nothing you quoted that I posted should possibly have been interpreted as being that I was claiming it was a stupid play by McGrone - actually the opposite.

Last edited:

Good job, asshole

Dumbest team on the planet

Maybe you should, because you either apparently don?t read posts you respond to, or don?t comprehend what you read very well.

Nothing you quoted that I posted should possibly have been interpreted as being that I was claiming it was a stupid play by McGrone - actually the opposite.

I wasn't responding to your post. I'm not the one that needs to learn how to follow a thread.

Back