Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Thread

Should have gotten at least 3 on that turnover. Shit, can Bellomy hand the ball off and let Fitz get us into fg range on that?

That throw to Funchess in the end zone was awful.

That throw to Funchess in the flat was just beyond bad.

Who wants to help me help Shane Morris graduate HS early and get to spring practice?!

I hope DXR will be okay. I think he may have just had a stinger in his arm or something. Remember he had that staff infection last year. Wonder if it could have left his arm sensitive if he falls on it wrong.

Who wants to help me help Shane Morris graduate HS early and get to spring practice?!

Im in send me some homework.

DC 33

lets be careful about pinnin everything on morris - remember devin was highly touted too and something goes on with him that he doesn't get more reps these past few years

De La Salle won't let him is what i'm hearing. Policy apparently

Bottom line is, if we score at least 2 pts more than them from tthis point on, we will win.

Back