Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Thread

If I was Hoke I would have challenged that call. WTF! And there was no review. I can't believe that. They reviewed Martinez' fumble and not that??? What kind of crap officiating is this?

You can't challenge in college. I am not sure how roundtree's attempt at a catch was incomplete, but that one somehow didn't hit the ground, but flew 6 feet into the air...

I don't get the playcalling. Why keep having Bellomy throw when he hasn't proven that he can? They were getting yardage on the ground, so why throw on 3rd and 3? Are they trying to throw this game away?

They run for 7 on first down and then throw twice with a QB who'd miss water if he fell off a cruise ship.

To comfort myself, I kept saying that I'd hate Borges less once he got Morris on the team and could run the offense and call the game he wanted.

Well, Bellomy should be it. Go under center and run the fucking offense.

You can't challenge in college. I am not sure how roundtree's attempt at a catch was incomplete, but that one somehow didn't hit the ground, but flew 6 feet into the air...

Yes you can. Each coach gets one challenge per game. You don't hear of it much since they review seemingly every close call.

Except that one apparently.

Jesus caused that fumble. He favors nebraska here because he likes uneducated rural bumpkins.

Why. The. Fuck. Are. We. Running. Zone. Read. With. Russel. Fucking. Bellomy?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is gonna be great. We have a check down Charlie reminds me of Sanchez with the short passes and getting sacked on 3rd downs.

oh this is too ugly i think i might have to move away from this game for a little bit

Bellomy just doesn't have it. He is not seeing the D. And the frickin receivers are not catching the ball.

Back