Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Thread

How about we run Fucking I at this undersized defense. Borges you fucking idiot

Borges is a fat fucking moron. I'm dismayed week in and week out at what is sometimes questionable play calling and what is more often seeming incompetence.

WTF is wrong with our receivers tonight?

What's wrong with just about everyone tonight? Only the defense has largely managed to keep from screwing up.

I have a bad feeling that this game is going to end up like the ND game: defense keeps the game from getting out of hand, but the offense doesn't help because it keeps shooting itself in the foot and fails to get in the endzone.

What's wrong with just about everyone tonight? Only the defense has largely managed to keep from screwing up.

I have a bad feeling that this game is going to end up like the ND game: defense keeps the game from getting out of hand, but the offense doesn't help because it keeps shooting itself in the foot and fails to get in the endzone.

I have the same feeling. Fucking shit, man.

yes penalty made the fg range

so what do we do now when we can't throw the ball and they can get to our qb?

Run. The. Ball.

From under center.....no more of this zone read bullshit. We saw enough zone read bullshit with a slow QB who can't run!

How about pound it at them! Push them around. We should be able to do that!

DC 33

fitz has to make something happen - he is not getting big runs this eyar

Back