Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Northwestern vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Sadly it never changes under him.

Two times inside the 5 and they keep doing what has not worked. Only TD was on a run inside (really a leap I guess). I understand being unpredictable, but when you are dominating on the run, and are inside the 5, I don't think they need to worry about being predictable. Just crash the ball into the endzone.

It?s like every time they get in the red they forget what got them there and use plays that seem Diagrammed in the dirt or line up and use that same dive play.

I don?t mind the dive play inside the Five if you commit to it and use Haskins.

Last edited:
It?s extremely frustrating how many big plays the defense has given up since Nebraska game. We are suppose to get better as the season goes. That just can?t happen against northwestern.

Two times inside the 5 and they keep doing what has not worked. Only TD was on a run inside (really a leap I guess). I understand being unpredictable, but when you are dominating on the run, and are inside the 5, I don't think they need to worry about being predictable. Just crash the ball into the endzone.

Gattis and Jim never change. They get inside the 20 and 10 and they seem to freak out or something. I just don?t get it.

Cool. Let?s put those two or how many dud possessions in the second quarter behind us and continue doing this.

Back