Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Notre Dame @ MICHIGAN Score Prediction Thread

b311j

We're going under the lights for this one.

Michigan opened as a 2.5 point favorite, but the betting lines have switched to ND -1 with the over/under at 49.

The weather? In a word, SHIT. 50s and falling, wind gusts up to 15mph, and up to 1 to 2 inches of rain on its way. Luckily the game is on ABC so when that weather takes out my satellite TV, I'll still be able to watch it. Will I want to? Time will tell. Is ND as good as their record? Has the Michigan offense turned a corner after the 2nd half at PSU? Can Jim extend the UTL record to 4-0?

Inquiring MGoMinds want to know.

Fuck Notre Dame

][V][GOBLUE

Post your prediction and some analysis if you wish, but as always KEEP THE WOOFING AND BARKING FOR OTHER THREADS.

Last edited:
I think our D matches up well with them bc they really have no running game. Our running game isn't good either. The bad weather may just make this ugly as shit.

Michigan - 20
NDSucks - 17

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bad weather ...turnover-prone season at times and Under the Lights.....

I remember some pre-season show where Golic Jr. whined about how many of noter dame's opponents had a BYE the week before playing them and how that was some huge advantage.

Well these whiners are coming off a BYE in playing MICHIGAN while UM spent last Saturday night in Happy Valley.

The sun has to shine at some damn point and I'm fucking sick of the bandwagon nd fan I work with ...

MICHIGAN - 27
nd - 26

I wish I had y'alls optimism. This team is too turnover prone, and the weather will only exacerbate that.

NDSucks 24
][V][ 10

Michigan does well at home in the bigger games (save OSU perhaps). I expect a win and will be severely disappointed in a loss.

Michigan 27
ND 21

Will Michigan rally around Ronnie Bell as a team and not put themselves into a position of having to come from behind? As pointed out in this week's Michigan Podcast, Michigan has been outscored 70-3 to start big games. 70-3!!

I think they come out better prepared. Michigan 24-21.

Back