Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official OSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

An underachieving Michigan team was matched up against Urban Meyer. The offensive coordinator was under heavy scrutiny. The head coach criticized for recent team performances. The team came in as underdogs facing one of the top college quarterbacks in the country. They weren't supposed to win. But the team came together for one day to play a spectacular game. The OC called the game of his career. And the head coach rode off the field on the shoulders of his victorious players.

It's not 2007 anymore but the story appears to stay the same.

][V][GoBlue

and......

GO+BLUE+_dad60de3b67648899e0e73a16cf0979f.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a fun thought to kick around in your head...

UM pulls off the upset....is Borges brought back? Will Brandon & Hoke sell this as "progress" and a coach "deserving of another year?"

UM pulls off the upset....is Borges brought back? Will Brandon & Hoke sell this as "progress" and a coach "deserving of another year?"

I think he will be brought back either way. The upset would move it from 99% sure to 100% sure. But I think Brandon has told Hoke that Borges's butt is also 100% on the hot seat. Show improvement next year or be gone. Hopefully Al starts that today.

Since the Ohio State-Michigan game became the regular-season finale for both in 1935, Michigan has spoiled 4 perfect OSU seasons.

Borges will be back regardless.

GameDay put Michigan on blowout alert. Fowler said Michigan hasn't been using O lately for offense lol since *Ohio isn't using M. Corso is giving us a little hope. Please Michigan send these dumb *Ohio fans home with a loss.

In 2007 my brother was life flighted to Columbus, OH. When my brother told the doctor he didn't think he was going to make it, the doctor put his hand on my brother's shoulder and said, "You shouldn't have."

The Ohio State University Hospital system saved my brother's life.

Today, I don't care.

#BeatOhio

Back