Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PennSt vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again an example of good play call and bad execution.

For the life of me can't figure out why they can't convert those. Really miss the fullback.

22-3 in offense plays and only 6 Points :(

Very frustrating. Like Monster says execution is killing drives on critical plays.

Last edited:
Ot sure why that didn?t stay behind the center. I think Blake went off to the left to soon.
Idk

Well, i think it was designed like a screen, let the right side DL in, but the OL were looking in the backfield instead of going up field and looking for a LB or DB to block. That should have been 6.

Gotta give credit where it's due on the 2nd down play. Great job by their line. But they telegraph those plays when they go to a jumbo set. They NEVER pass out of that set.

D looks good today. Clifford is always good against us, so im happy to see this

Punt safe play safe. Don?t jump please guys !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back