Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Jim Harbaugh 0-4 at home
Jim Harbaugh 2-0 on the road.

Psu played much harder and better then us. Better coached. Coaches who could see a weakness and exploit it unlike Michigan coaches.

Not sure who would want to coach at Michigan. There’s a bigger reason the last three coaches have failed. Seems like a career ending destination

No adjustments on defense. No, enthusiasm. No sense of urgency in the second half. Were there any throws down the middle of the field? Any? I don't recall seeing any. Gattis play calling sucks. Offensive line has not push. Tackling is poor. Yeah, looks like reassessing everything needs to happen again.

Yeah sadly Michigan needs to clean house. These guys just don’t seem to have the heart to play for Michigan. And or we don’t have the coaches who can make the proper adjustments to bring Michigan success.

I just don’t buy we don’t have the resources to find a good coach. It doesn’t have to be a Michigan man either.

I don't know. I suffered through RR and stayed with the team. I suffered through Hoke's last season, and stayed with the team. Suffered through the losses to MSU, IU, and the embarrassing lost to Wisconsin (who hadn't played in two weeks). Now this loss to an 0 and 5 Penn State at home, that seemed to be on a downward trajectory. I am feeling like I have suffered enough.

2 deep balls thrown, 2 passes towards middle of field, no slants, no screens, multiple TE sets throughout 1st half and 3rd quarter. WTF is wrong with this fucking coaching staff? Fire these fucks immediately!!! Don Brown, please just walk away. You might be a bigger turd coach than Harbaugh.

Oh yeah,, McNamara is toast. His arm is fucked. He was throwing harder so it wouldn't hurt as much and his accuracy was clearly fucked because of that. I know that sounds weird, but when you take the tension off of throws it hurts more. You tighten the muscles around the shoulder area and throw inaccurate lasers instead of relaxing your arm and laying it in there. God this season sucks!!!

Fuck You Harbaugh!!!!!!!!

More record setting by Harbaugh.........From The Athletic's Jason Starlett: this is the first time in 1,350 games of Michigan football that the Wolverines lost to an opponent with an 0-5 or worse record.

LAUGH OUT FUCKING LOUD!!!!

Michigan’s first 0-3 start at home since 1928. My dad was in the third grade. Calvin Coolidge was president. Olmstead vs. the United States legalized Federal wiretapping with out a warrant. U.S. Troops withdrew from China. (The Sand Pebbles is a great movie). Arnold Rothstein is shot and killed playing poker. The first loaf of sliced bread is sold.

I think M‘s 0-3 home start is the most unlikely event of 1928.

Is there really anything left to say? The horse has been thoroughly beaten to death

Patricia gone...

Harbaugh...wtf are we waiting for? He should have been gone after Wisconsin

HIlarious that they tried to say Milton was injured. The only thing wrong with him is that he sucks

His completion % from high school is the same as it is now. He was brought in as a project and never developed.

He's horrible and so is this coaching staff

HIlarious that they tried to say Milton was injured. The only thing wrong with him is that he sucks

His completion % from high school is the same as it is now. He was brought in as a project and never developed.

He's horrible and so is this coaching staff

To be fair to Milton, no QBs have developed under this staff. Jedd Fisch is severely missed.

Back