Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

Normally I would post a memorable moment in this rivalry.

Maybe a moment where the QB was utterly destroyed
tumblr_krxbm1e3Lp1qa7cj8o1_500.jpg

Or maybe when a miraculous win comes with 1 second left
maxresdefault.jpg

But today is different. Now they have released something they are not ready for
e0c34508ec9dc25408b99c5470480be0.jpg

Last night / today THIS was brought back
th

Am I ready to see this team circle the wagons around their coach. Am I ready to see this team kick the shit out Penn St and every team we play the rest of this year. Am I ready to see what kind of monster the B1G just let out of the cage?

BET!

][V][GoMotherFuckingBlue

Fuck everyone that ain't us. Fuck my score prediction. 96-0 Michigan with or without Coach Harbaugh

The way Branch is walking away like a bad ass up top is awesome.

Angelique X'ing that no decision on the TRO is expected today.

Angelique says hearing is next Friday (11/17).

But Big Noon Kickoff says

@BNKonFOX
"Our sources are telling us that we do expect Michigan to be granted that Temporary Restraining Order and Jim Harbaugh will be able to coach his team today against Penn State."

@BruceFeldmanCFB
gives the latest on the Jim Harbaugh suspension
@

SOOOOO much speculation going on

Angelique says hearing is next Friday (11/17).

But Big Noon Kickoff says

@BNKonFOX
"Our sources are telling us that we do expect Michigan to be granted that Temporary Restraining Order and Jim Harbaugh will be able to coach his team today against Penn State."

@BruceFeldmanCFB
gives the latest on the Jim Harbaugh suspension
@

SOOOOO much speculation going on

School released a statement that Jim's not coaching today.

Nothing will be better than beating penn state by 50 and getting franklin fired today.

They're jumping the snap. Need to make an adjustment or we will keep getting beat.

Last edited:
Back