Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue at UM Score Prediction Thread

mgeezer

The Official Purdue at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

Last week, suh nailed the score and point spread with a prediction of MSU 28, UM 14.

Predict the score of the Michigan at MSU. No prizes but I will come back after the game to determine who came closest the point spread and the actual score. It

Michigan 28
Purdue 13

I few tidbits.
Purdue at Michigan
Kickoff: Noon Saturday, Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor
TV/Radio: ESPN2
Line: Michigan by 13 1/2
Series: Michigan leads 42-14 (Michigan 27-16 on Nov. 13, 2010
Did you know? Michigan has won 17 of the last 18 against Purdue in Ann Arbor.

Was anyone at the game on November 11th in 1995... Michigan won that game 5-0.. I was living in vegas at the time and i remember a lot of snow...LOL

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
Was anyone at the game on November 11th in 1995... Michigan won that game 5-0.. I was living in vegas at the time and i remember a lot of snow...LOL

That was my first visit to Michigan Stadium. It was a clear drive up there, a light rain when we went in, then a little heavier, then it got colder, windy, and turned to sleet. We left at halftime and finished watching at a warm dry local bar.

Michigan 33
Pur-don't 16

[quote="mgeezer":t1fzpscw]The Official Purdue at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

Last week, suh nailed the score and point spread with a prediction of MSU 28, UM 14.

Predict the score of the Michigan at MSU. No prizes but I will come back after the game to determine who came closest the point spread and the actual score. It

I don't know what to expect. I want to believe this team is going to come out kicking ass and taking names.

49-10 UM

I fully expect us to come out pissed off and looking for revenge on someone. Purdue looked pretty good last week, but I don't think they realize the BEAST that's been awoken after the EL debacle! Denard runs for 150 yards (in the first half), the backs pitch in another 150, and Devin Gardner is in at the start of the 4th quarter.

45-13

TheVictors03 said:
I was at the '95 5-0 game .....for the 1st half, anyways.

that was the game where the field was basically mud, right?

Back