Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Purdue vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

I can?t stand the inflection in Noah Eagle?s voice. Not sure why it bothers me so much lol

Considering how much of a pompous douchebag his dad is with the pronunciation of his name I consider Noah an upgrade. "Eye-anne". What a twat waffle.

Good game to knock the rust off after the bye. Purdue didn't score a touchdown until the last minute of the game. I would have liked to see Michigan score more, JJ be more accurate in his passes, a better rushing game, and the D not give up a late TD, but overall another dominant performance by Michigan. Now get ready for PSU.

Mikey got burned

Before the snap I was looking at them loaded on the right side with the safety over there and thinking #0 was really on an island, but what were the chances their crappy QB could make us pay for that? Then he did.

Good for them. Someone finally broke 10 pts on us.

Before the snap I was looking at them loaded on the right side with the safety over there and thinking #0 was really on an island, but what were the chances their crappy QB could make us pay for that? Then he did.

Good for them. Someone finally broke 10 pts on us.

The one perfect pass, lol. One of the other things i noticed on that play, Keon Sabb was the safety on another long pass/td. His anticipation has to be better to go over and break that shit up.

Back