Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Round 1 Draft Thread

These picks seem to be coming in quick. And not many trades or surprises.

True. The Fowler pick kind of stumped me, but this has been a boring draft so far. No moves, no huge reaches.

Interesting thought based on our lg need and the fact weve done nothing to address it. Cameron erving to center....swanson to lg maybe?

Interesting thought based on our lg need and the fact weve done nothing to address it. Cameron erving to center....swanson to lg maybe?

Erving plays all three line positions, and I've heard most project his best NFL position as guard, so why move Swanson?

Off topic: The Bulls are my team, but NFL draft is higher priority and I didn't watch. WTF Happened in that game? The bulls won by almost 60 after struggling to put them away. wow. None of the bucks were in double figures.

Erving plays all three line positions, and I've heard most project his best NFL position as guard, so why move Swanson?

Swanson played guard last year. ..so technically you'd be moving him too. I'd see swanson as the weaker of the 2. Id put the weaker guy at lg.

Last edited:
Goodbye Gordon. No first round Back for us. Has to be a Lineman - from either side.

Off topic: The Bulls are my team, but NFL draft is higher priority and I didn't watch. WTF Happened in that game? The bulls won by almost 60 after struggling to put them away. wow. None of the bucks were in double figures.

Bulls came out hot and moved the ball really well...everyone was knocking down shots. They had an 18 point lead with 4 or 5 minutes to go in the 1st quarter...and then the Bucks just closed up shop.

Swanson played guard last year. ..so technically you'd be moving him too. I'd see swanson as the weaker of the 2. Id put the weaker guy at lg.
Swanson had his best game when he played center last year. I don't love his lack of great power but his technique is solid at center. Give me another big mauler at lg and we have promise on the oline, if people can stay healthy.

Why the Hell does Old SPice make sure weird commercials. Fuck...

Bulls came out hot and moved the ball really well...everyone was knocking down shots. They had an 18 point lead with 4 or 5 minutes to go in the 1st quarter...and then the Bucks just closed up shop.

But to only score 66 at home in a close out game...that's embarrassing.

Back