Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Round 1 Draft Thread

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Or should it be titled "The Annual Fashion Show Thread"? Wtf Nfl Network?

Anyway, draft time! Go!

Yeah I can't believe they have a red carpet for this. This is embarrassing. Did they do this last year?

Or should it be titled "The Annual Fashion Show Thread"? Wtf Nfl Network?

Anyway, draft time! Go!

No kidding. I figure in a couple of years the commish will have to change his speech....

"With the first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders Select, Bob Jones, QB Wisconsin, who is wearing a Versace suit with a Nordstrom Foulard tie, and sterling cufflinks. His shoes are Italian leather, black with white wing tips, and his necklace is a 40 carat diamond ensemble."

For the members of the board who are watching the red carpet you can leave your balls below.

Wait, is this really going to take place outside? WTF????

And it's GOLD carpet, guys. Don't be silly. lol

C'mon, is it 5 yet, is it 5 yet. Start already.

No, it's not. Just wait, you'll learn something about women's shoes. Then you'll be dying for a return of the gold carpet goodness.

:zzz:

Bears trying to trade up to 2

If the rumor is true, they want to move up, but they are demanding the Titans take on Cutler's contract as part of the deal.

They better be offering their next 12 first rounders to even consider such a ludicrous demand.

Could we just make the WAG's walk the carpet and then "draft" them.

It was my idea.....I get first pick!!!!!

Could we just make the WAG's walk the carpet and then "draft" them.

It was my idea.....I get first pick!!!!!

I get second pick. I'd be happy with either Kelly Stafford or Kate Upton. I'm expanding the WAG draft to ANY Detroit players WAG we want.. because yeah.

Holy shit, there is a "red carpet" type thing happening. WTF?

Hey everybody. Been gone for a while, slow season and all. Seriously why is there a nfl draft kickoff show. Just draft already!

Is it just me, or does Brandon Scherff look somewhat... um.. retarded?

Back