Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Round 1 Draft Thread

Brett Perriman + Herman Moore + (I think Morton was there for a couple years with them both???) Now that was a crazy good WR unit.

Trade down...pick up picks....pick up a guard....and still might get gregory or brown! Would be a great start to the draft.

Last edited:
I miss the days when the NFL announced the pick the moment they were in. This new draft stuff is all BS for the networks to make more money from ads while fans become more disgruntled.

That weird... they must be way behind, because I haven't seen Dallas called yet.

No, I mean the announcements are running behind. The teams all know who the picks are, they just haven't been announced. Notice there's no clocks running?

With the 28th OA pick in the 2015 NFL the Detroit Lions select Former Duke Blue Devils OL Laken Tomlinson.

Dallas is next to be announced but GB is on the clock.

I thought the clock didn't actually start until the commish said "So and so is now on the clock" at the end of the previous pick.

Nope. the minute the "pick is in" is when the next team is on the clock. Otherwise, that'd give some teams more than 10 minutes.

I thought the clock didn't actually start until the commish said "So and so is now on the clock" at the end of the previous pick.

once the card is given to the commish the next team is told of the pick and the clock starts

Back