Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Round 1 Draft Thread

Still don't like it..Still would have rather had a better pick and no Ramirez.

I think this pick blows holes in the Lions Best Player Available theory. No way he was the highest rated on their board. No way. I think he's going to be great on the line for us, but there is absolutely no way he was BPA.

you have to wonder if they wanted Byron Jones but the damn cowboys got him

I think this pick blows holes in the Lions Best Player Available theory. No way he was the highest rated on their board. No way. I think he's going to be great on the line for us, but there is absolutely no way he was BPA.
I don't know. Pretty poopey after 15. The guy is very good and keeps Staff vertical. You'll see. Excellent pick, I am shocked they got it

This was a huge reach! Normally I like Oline, but if you go guard in round 1 you better be getting a po bowler. Graded as a third rounder, we could have waited and gotten him 30 picks later. Awful.

This was a huge reach! Normally I like Oline, but if you go guard in round 1 you better be getting a po bowler. Graded as a third rounder, we could have waited and gotten him 30 picks later. Awful.

3rd Rounder....thats why he was invited to the first round huh?

LOL didn't Mayock said he didn't like Tomlinson's feet? Kiper said he has really good feet.

I call total bullshit. This guy was a 1st to 2nd round grade all the way... which is why he was there to have his name called on night one. He was one of 27 guys invited to the first night.

Round three my ass.

Somehow I feel the offense getting better, defense getting worst and still no playoff wins.

I wish I could be in a war room one draft just to see how it works and what happened.. That corner Dallas took looks good..

People will bitch about any pick. We just went from a complete weakness at G to the position being filled with depth. What is there to bitch about?

He wouldn't have lasted past the Pats at 32, considering they were trying to jump in front of us to take him.

No way, he was going to pats fo sho

Back