Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs MICHIGAN Prediction Thread

b311j

Last weeks winner: anyone who thought Wiscy was going to beat our ass and were too saddened to post a predicition because of that. You were correct.

This week, a trip to fight the perrenial powerhouse....Rutgers. The team that Michigan typically throws 40 to 70 points on. BUT, its 2020 and ALL bets are off. The transitive properties of college football dictate that since Rutgers beat MSU, and MSU beat us, Rutgers should win this one too. Thus, they opened as a 9 point favorite again s t,

wait

WHAT?

Apparently WE opened as a 9 point favorite, that has since grown to 10.5.

I dont know y'all. I havent seen anything from this team since the Minnesota game that shows me we stand a chance against anybody (sans the one Cade Mc drive that caused many expletives to flow from me).

So here it is. Arguably our best chance to get that elusive 2nd win for the season. And sadly perhaps our last.

Post your prediction. Add some analysis if you want. I dont think anyone feels like woofing or barking anymore so no warning label this week.

Rutgers - 31

][V][ - 13

Bourbon - A LOT

Last edited:
Depends on who plays more, Milton or McNamara. If Milton gets more play time than McNamara, then Rutgers 21, Michigan 27. If McNamara gets more play time than Milton, then Rutgers 21, Michigan 42. Make the right choice this time Jimmy!!

Last edited:
Maryland - MSU is cancelled. I'll predict that Rutgers - Michigan will be, too.

This matchup screams primetime event! So glad it's on at 7:30 PM. The nation waits with bated breath for Michigan vs Rutgers!!!

Michigan hits the road to Piscataway, NJ. They bring their sloth paced offense they refer to as "speed in space". Local fan, Rhonda Deane, had this to say about the offense: "All I care about is getting out of the Harbaugh/Gattis offense, because there ain't no speed, there ain't no space, and there certainly ain't no speed in space.".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYT2rIz7zo

Thankfully, they have mastermind, Dr. Blitz, to lead the defense. Can he find a way to make Rutgers' QB look like prime John Elway? Can he trot out the atrocious 3-3-5 and allow Isaiah Pacheco to run all over our defense?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CVWSyUyxx8

Strap in for another Saturday Night Michigan dong punch!

Rutgers - 27
Michigan 20

(basketball starts on Wednesday. Just look forward to that)

Back