Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichigan (why is this a night game) Game Thread

Cy young won my game 7 tonight for my 4th World Series win !
He was.
In the LC?s and ws he was 2-0 and 3-0 in ws.
I finally won my 4th title in like 50-60 teams.

I think the 1st half performance was due to residual trauma from the tunnel incident. Took a half of football to get past it.

So 2 or 3 Tuesday? UGA is clearly 1 but interested to see how the committee views OSU after today.

Yeah, they may overlook the 2 losses because, well they are Alabama.

If LSU loses and Bama wins out and beats #1 Georgia in the SEC championship, i could see them getting in over a 1 loss non SEC team.

If LSU loses and Bama wins out and beats #1 Georgia in the SEC championship, i could see them getting in over a 1 loss non SEC team.

Bama is out. LSU only has 1 loss in SEC play

LSU would have to lose to both A&M and Ark for Bama to have a chance. LSU can clinch next week with win over Ark. They already beat 1 loss Ole Miss.

Last edited:
Back