Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Signing Day Thread

MAIZEandBLUE09

So far the biggest news of the day is that WR Nate Johnson reaffirmed his commitment to Michigan after a late push from ND.

https://twitter.com/TimS_Wolverine/status/694871531298672640

Remaining target announcement times:
Detroit (MI) DB LaVert Hill- 9-9:30 AM

Rockford (MI) K Quinn Nordin - 11:00 AM

Phoenix (AZ) Brophy Prep DE Connor Murphy - 11:30 AM

Paramus (NJ) DL Rashan Gary - 1PM

Concord (CA) TE Devin Asiasi- 3PM

Concord (CA) DL Boss Tagaloa- 3PM

Norco (CA) ATH Victor Viramontes - 4 PM

Last edited:
According to Sam Webb Alaric Jackson is no longer being pursued by Michigan. I wonder what that means?

Following along on Twitter....

Brandon Peters
Ahmir Mitchell
Sean McKeon
Carlo Kemp
Kingston Davis
Devin Bush

All Blue, baby! :)

Walker started classes in A2 a few weeks ago - a few of the early signatures today are already enrolled

loser Dame fan here was calling Johnson to flip

Lavert Hill is Blue, baby!

I wonder how disrespected Mike D'Antonio feels?
mikedantonio-593x356.jpg

Walker started classes in A2 a few weeks ago - a few of the early signatures today are already enrolled

loser Dame fan here was calling Johnson to flip

Yeah yeah I get it, I messed up. I knew this but damn if my brain remembered. Geez.

:p

D'antonio on the Hill announcement:

oL5KR.gif

Last edited:
state has lost on a couple already this morning to go along with the BS rumors about Onwenu flipping

I can't focus on shit today.

And I second the notion that big titties are awesome. Everybody loves titties.

state has lost on a couple already this morning to go along with the BS rumors about Onwenu flipping

I have a feeling he did it for the lulz. Might even have been harbaugh's idea to drum up more buzz.

Back