Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official TCU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CFP Semifinal Edition

b311j

tenor.gif

Go Blue!! Can't wait. I don't think we could've asked for a better matchup in this one.

Does anyone know where/why this chair waving came about? One cannot Google "chairs" and "Michigan" without getting everything MDen and Fanatics has for your house.

Screenshot%202022-12-31%20092717.jpg.webp

Does anyone know where/why this chair waving came about? One cannot Google "chairs" and "Michigan" without getting everything MDen and Fanatics has for your house.

Screenshot%202022-12-31%20092717.jpg.webp

Apparently it?s a seat for Fritz Crisler, second tradition on the list here.

I am going get in my own seat at some point soon to get some new gear to commemorate this football season.

Go Blue! The wife and I are in Ann Arbor looking forward to celebrating tonight! Watching the game at Jim Brady's because they have a 222" screen.

Go Blue! The wife and I are in Ann Arbor looking forward to celebrating tonight! Watching the game at Jim Brady's because they have a 222" screen.

Jim Brady?

Diamond Jim Brady?

Anyways, I?m going to my boxing gym in about a half hour, 9 AM Pacific time.

Grabbing beer and whiskey right afterward and starting sports viewing day with lady Wolverines vs lady Suckeyes of hoops on B1G network at 10 AM.

A bit worried about the disrespect factor here. TCU has seen a lot of disrespect since the playoff was announced...and shit there's a lot of purple in the crowd.

A bit worried about the disrespect factor here. TCU has seen a lot of disrespect since the playoff was announced...and shit there's a lot of purple in the crowd.

TCU has a lot to prove in this game. Lost the B12 championship (K St. just got smoked by Bama). Expect them to be motivated.

Back