Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official "The Ga][V][e" Ga][V][e Thread

Is there a video of this anywhere yet?

He didn't hit himself in the face, too, did, he? Maybe he should have, given the play calling and that temper tantrum that led to the unsportsmanlike penalty.

Last edited:
Okay, go watch your fucking team. Don't need to sit here and troll the M board. We'll take care of that discussion, cya.

Pretty sad this is the point of your focus right now while you guys are in a battle with PSU. But here ya are!

Last edited:
Okay, go watch your fucking team. Don't need to sit here and troll the M board. We'll take care of that discussion, cya.

Pretty sad this is the point of your focus right now while you guys are in a battle with PSU. But here ya are!

It's football, no need to be a fucking baby guy. Let it go

Oh, gotcha. So you can be a troll while your team is playing (which is fucking pathetic enough as it is). But, you can give the whole "it's football let it go" crap.

Give me a break. Your on the M board DURING YOUR GAME. Can't think of a bigger example of being little sister than that.

Oh wait, maybe I can. I'm sure RCMB will have you beat.

Last edited:
Oh, gotcha. So you can be a troll while your team is playing (which is fucking pathetic enough as it is). But, you can give the whole "it's football let it go" crap.

Give me a break. Your on the M board DURING YOUR GAME. Can't think of a bigger example of being little sister than that.

Oh wait, maybe I can. I'm sure RCMB will have you beat.

Game is at halftime. Our backups are looking pretty good today @ the #7 team. I'm pretty excited for the future.

Oh and sorry for your loss

"He could've been watching the game rather than being concerned (about me). So, if you throw a hat or your script toward your sideline, that's a penalty? I asked him that and he said 'well it is in basketball,'" Harbaugh said. "I said 'well this isn't basketball.' And he told me he officiates basketball. I don't know the relevance (there). He said it would've been a technical in basketball.

"He could've been watching the game rather than being concerned (about me). So, if you throw a hat or your script toward your sideline, that's a penalty? I asked him that and he said 'well it is in basketball,'" Harbaugh said. "I said 'well this isn't basketball.' And he told me he officiates basketball. I don't know the relevance (there). He said it would've been a technical in basketball.

Wow, that's one stupid fucking excuse he pulled out of his ass.

Can the B1G look into this? The refs were shit all game long.

Last edited:
Wow that's quite a statement. How the fuck can you say "well it is in basketball"? Is that the most ridiculous answer ever?

Bitch at your defense for not tackling samuel 5 yards behind the los. Bitch at yourself for going into a shell when up 10 while playing for a chance at a national championship. Bitch at speight for the 21 point swing he pissed away to osu. Bitching at refs just makes you look like you belong on the detroitsportsforum michigan threads. ...not on the sideline.

Last edited:
They were talking about Harbaugh on ESPN during the PSU MSU halftime. I had stepped away from the TV and didn't catch it all; something about maybe he would have to pay a fine or something.

Anyway, Harbaugh said what we had all been saying here.

Harbaugh is hardly the first coach to bitch about officiating at a presser.

Bitch at your defense for not tackling samuel 5 yards behind the los. Bitch at yourself for going into a shell when up 10 while playing for a chance at a national championship. Bitch at speight for the 21 point swing he pissed away to osu. Bitching at refs just makes you look like you belong on the detroitsportsforum michigan threads. ...not on the sideline.
You would have a point if the refs weren't legitimately terrible. They called the game completely different for each team. OSU was allowed to blatantly hold our d-line all day and their secondary was allowed to mug our WRs with no repercussions.

Oh and that while thing where the ball clearly stopped at Barrett's blocker's ass a foot short of the first down. That was game over and the call was wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Well, this explains a lot. So, the B1G couldn't find qualified football refs so they went with basketball refs.

Where you been?

You haven't been posting on this game thread.

Watched the game at my sister's with her and her boyfriend.

Thankfully I was in good company since they're both huge Michigan fans too.

That game was BS. We should have never been in the position to it coming down to the refs, but they were so blatantly one-sided I can't fucking stand it.

And I'm doubly annoyed at my Facebook feed with all the gloating. Oh sure, be proud you won.....with only the help of the refs. Morons.

Hey Gotime, if you are still here, your team is a fucking joke

But since I'm not a complete troll like you, I won't remind you on your board.

Back