Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread 2022 Edition

b311j

Go Blue!! This would be the biggest win for Harbaugh in his tenure surpassing last year's in my opinion.

Good luck gentlemen. May there be no fights, no injuries, and may the best team win

Go Blue! A win today shuts up all of harbaugh's daughters and changes the recruiting scene as well as the future forecast in the big 10

One of the biggest differences between OSUcks and us is their fans. When they host a rival, their stadium is all gray and red. Hardly see any colors. When gameday is there, all you see is red. Michigan plays a rival at home and youll see and hear the green or red depending which rival we play. OSUcks does a good job keeping the homefield advantage. Same in basketball as well. I wish the AD would see this shit and make some changes to make the Big House less welcoming. Crowd should always be 95-5, but whenever we play a rival, it feels like 80-20 or 70-30 sometimes.

Umm Espn...wrong #2. That clearly wasn't Blake Corum warming up.

Apparently Jesus is playing today. He has a lot of signs on Gameday. I don't really believe in him, but I'm sure he's a Wolverine fan. I can't see him wearing devil colors

One of the biggest differences between OSUcks and us is their fans. When they host a rival, their stadium is all gray and red. Hardly see any colors. When gameday is there, all you see is red. Michigan plays a rival at home and youll see and hear the green or red depending which rival we play. OSUcks does a good job keeping the homefield advantage. Same in basketball as well. I wish the AD would see this shit and make some changes to make the Big House less welcoming. Crowd should always be 95-5, but whenever we play a rival, it feels like 80-20 or 70-30 sometimes.

They keep it because their shitbag fans will jump Michigan fans unprovoked. Even when the same shitbag fans come to A2 and run their mouths Michigan fans won't beat their asses.

If JJ plays to his potential, we will win. If he struggles, we better hope our D came to play. Hope we're ready. OSUcks is going tohave a lot of energy to start the game

My ideal scenario...

Michigan wins by 6. USC loses a game. OSUcks drops to 4. Michigan to 2. Michigan vs TCU and Georgia vs OSUcks in playoffs. All Big 10 national championship game with Michigan blowing them out on the neutral field.

Fuck Ohio State. Fuck Urban Meyer. FUCK Ryan "3rd base" Day.

Go Blue! Sick of these clowns.

Back