Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread

Has Brown ever adjusted to a zone defense or will he just go down with the ship in man to man?

Sick of slants and crossing routes killing us. Any good passing attack is going to take advantage if we arent getting pressure on the qb

The defense has started slowly a number of games this year and picked it back up as the game progressed.

Shitty teams like Maryland and Purdue have no issue moving the ball verses this shitty defsnse but where is our offense .. fuck you Hamilton get your head out of your ass.

The defense has started slowly a number of games this year and picked it back up as the game progressed.
This is the only thing keeping me from losing my mind is this team has started slowly multiple times. But damn it's stressful. We can't afford to get two scores down to them.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

So tired of this shit. Every fucking year. Same old shit.

Dude, it's 4 fucking minutes into the game. Chill the fuck out, it's too early for your whining.

Also, Michigan has jumped out to 14-0 leads each of the past 2 years. So it's not the "same old shit" now, is it?

Shitty teams like Maryland and Purdue have no issue moving the ball verses this shitty defsnse but where is our offense .. fuck you Hamilton get your head out of your ass.

You realize both of those shitty teams have fast, explosive offenses right? That is what osu struggles with. That isn't our offense.

Back